Tamir Friedman, MD
Dr. Tamir Friedman did his radiology residency and interventional radiology fellowship at Yale-New Haven Hospital. He was then an Assistant Professor at Weill-Cornell University College of Medicine specializing in deep and superficial venous disease, oncology and women’s interventions. Dr. Friedman is dual board certified in diagnostic and Interventional Radiology.
- Special Clinical Interests: Interventional Oncology, Vein Therapies, Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Medical School: Drexel University College of Medicine
- Residency: Yale University
- Fellowship: Yale University, Interventional Radiology and Sub Year in Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Certified by: American Board of Radiology – Board Certified in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology