Tamir Friedman, MD
Dr. Tamir Friedman did his radiology residency and interventional radiology fellowship at Yale-New Haven Hospital. He was then an Assistant Professor at Weill-Cornell University College of Medicine specializing in deep and superficial venous disease, oncology and women’s interventions. Dr. Friedman is dual board certified in diagnostic and Interventional Radiology.
- Special Clinical Interests: Interventional Oncology, Vein Therapies, Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Medical School: Drexel University College of Medicine
- Residency: Yale University
- Fellowship: Yale University, Interventional Radiology and Sub Year in Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Certified by: American Board of Radiology – Board Certified in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
Dr. Daniel Kase did his radiology residency at North Shore University Hospital and interventional radiology fellowship at Inova Alexandria Hospital. He has over 20 years’ experience in the field and was one of the first doctors in CT to offer EVLT and other minimally invasive vein therapies. Dr. Kase is dual board certified in diagnostic and Interventional Radiology.
- Special Clinical Interests: Fibroid Embolization, Vertebroplasty, Vein Procedures
- Medical School: Mt. Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency: North Shore University Hospital ( Great Neck, NY)
- Fellowship: Alexandria Hospital ( VA )
- Certified by: American Board of Radiology – Certificate of Added Qualification Interventional Radiology
Chelsea is a nationally board-certified Physician Assistant who received her Master’s degree from Quinnipiac University in 2013. Chelsea started out her medical career in emergency medicine, transitioning her journey into Interventional Radiology in 2017, specializing in the diagnosis, treatment and management of venous insufficiency.